Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I hate shopping~!

Tml is our presentation and we are supposed to wear formal~ but i hate that... Simply becoz i dun have much clothes to wear... All my formal clothes are packed in a box, and the ones outside are not exactly mine too~ So in the end, i had to go shopping for clothes...

Did i mention that i hate shopping? I seriously hate it~ I dunno y... But i jus dun like to shop for clothes and such~ Its tiring~ Luckily i have an adviser with me today~ Nik was so patient with me, althou i noe he is tired already~ I am too! ARrgh~ Anyway, i spent about 150 buckeroos today and its an investment ba~ This is the set of clothes that i'll be wearing for every presentation le~ Haha! Thanks dear!

Okay~ i'm damn slpy now, and i still have alot to do!

JIAYOU!

No comments: