Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Should I believe him?

Thanks to all my friends who were concerned about me and what happened... I realised that i didn't mention what actually happened... I'm not sure if its a good idea posting it here, but as long as my family and his family doesn't read this, i'm sure its alright...

It happened after coming back from malacca... Me being away muz have been the trigger to it... Most probably, he was comfortable with me not being around... Anyway, i somehow felt that he was getting more and more distant from me... I was watching him play games but as a casual remark, i asked him if he still loves me... He answered "I dunno..." I was stunned at his answer... Usually, he would say "Yes of coz..."

I broke down, cried alot, asked him alot of questions that he couldn't answer... He also broke down, saying that his work was giving him alot of stress, until, his emotions are numb already... That was his reason for saying "I dunno". He asked me to move to my aunty's place during this christmas season... But i didn't want to... Becoz i didn't want my aunty to know the problem that exist between us... We reached a conclusion that I will move to hall when school starts to allow him the space to sort out his feelings...

After that, I broke down so many times that i lost count... Each time thinking of the worst case scenario, that is, both of us... breaking up after an almost 5 year relationship... thru this, i finally realised that i really really really love him... But if thats wat makes him happy, i'll leave...

Since i decided that i can leave only after school started, i have now till 7th of jan to make this relationship feel like how it was before... So that i have beautiful memories to live for if we didn't manage to pass the test... He agreed to let me enjoy the last moments together as much as he can give...

Recently, I broke down in his arms again... when we were going to sleep... I didn't want to... I really didn't... I dunno wat happened... Guess i missed the old him too much... He told me while comforting me, that he knows that deep down he still loves me... Its just that this season is wearing him out and he doesn't know what he is feeling... He asked me to give him time to explore for himself... He said that if we were meant to be together, we will be... He said that he still cares alot for me and he is really sorry for putting me thru all of this... All i could do was nod and hold on to him tightly...

Feels like i'm in a drama... Seems so unreal, yet its real... Should i believe him? I really dunno...

What if we were not meant to be?

No comments: