Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2 POINTS!!

Vanessa asked me to go play for ISG Basketball as they have not enough ppl... So i did... Found out on the way there that it was Rachel that suggested to get me to play~ Haha! Evil~

We started playing Zone defence. I didn't play well at all, mainly becoz i'm really not very good at basketball~ But when they started playing 3 point man-mark, i tink i played alot better. Becoz i'm quite used to man-mark. Only thing is i'm not as agile and strong as before, so there's some disadvantages there. So all i could do was pressure the controller.

At the last few minutes, i received the ball and i was open! Suddenly i heard meifen shouting "SHOOT" and i did. I scored!! I couldn't believe it but i did!!!! Heee~ I was so happy that i literally jumped for joy! I must have looked stupid and surprised! But i dun care~! I scored and thats all that mattered then! Heeee~

We won the game and advanced to the finals... After basketball, we stayed and played for captains ball and we advanced and won the finals too!! First gold for me, even thou i onli played 1 half~ Hee~

What a day~ tml basketball finals~! (Later actually, at 11.30am)

GO GO GO!!

No comments: