Saturday, December 22, 2007

Stomp Contest at Fashion Bar

My sis is in the contest and today is the finals... For her "face" i went shopping for clothes and will be cutting my hair later~ What i'll be wearing stunned myself... I couldn't believe it even until now... If i take any pics, i'll post it up... And i tink you'll be shocked too... Although i dunno wats the reason for dressing up at all, who will be there to see it? Well, i tried to get friends to turn up to support... But no one replied to my smses... So its kinda sad...

Just heard from adrian's dad, adrian's uncle or Yvette's dad just passed away. Although i feel sad, i'm feeling a little relieved actually... He was suffering due to cancer and i believe he is better up there den here... My condolences to Yvette and family~ Take care of yourself and i'll see ya soon~

I thought, if i have to die, i would wish for a quick and painless death. I wouldn't wan to suffer like he did and waste all the money on medical help. How to die? Quick and Painless?

Life is so Fragile...

No comments: