Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Such an Unlucky Christmas Eve~

Day started out fine... Prepared my exchange gift and went to buy the eye hook from a shop nearby... All i was supposed to spend was 80 cents for the hooks, but guess wat, i was hungry and greedy when i saw kuay chap~ So i ordered and paid another $3.40 and drinks for $1.20. So much for onli spending 80 cents. Haha~ Anyway, i settled down and ate happily when i was suddenly harrassed by a bee. It kept buzzing around my green tea, food and me. I didn't dare to swipe it away becoz of the sting! So irritating... Best, something suddenly dropped on my finger and i was SHOCKED~! i threw my chopsticks away~ I tote i was attacked by the bee!! When i took a good look, it was BIRD SHIT~ How nice... Anyway, i resigned to my fate and went back home after washing my hands. As i was bout 1 block away, it started raining... Hiaz... wat an afternoon...

After that, i decided to go to the wake first, before going to my aunty's place. In bus 74, i was trying to organise the paintball session, sending and replying sms with 2 phones while trying to look out for the stop to alight. When i'm reaching that stop, i put my main phone into my bag and waited for the bus to stop while smsing with the other phone. That was when it happened. I believed my phone was pickpocketed then. I got off the bus, went to the wake and started to look for my phone frantically. I called my phone many times, but it was switched off. I realised that its gone~ FOR GOOD... Hiaz...

I started making calls, arranging for the pickup of my sim card and all. And to cut the long story short, my line is under my aunty's name and she have to be present to collect the sim card. If not, i'll need an authorization letter and a copy of her NRIC... I called 1626 up and asked if any exception can be done for my case, they put me on hold, (wasted my battery) and spoke to their supervisor. They told me that maybe i dun have to present the letter, but i'll still need the copy of her NRIC... Can you see the irony? If i can get the NRIC, obviously i'll be able to get the letter!! So stupid, the ppl there really no brains one.. Might as well tell me straight that 1626 is jus a helpline and can't do exceptions but the ppl at hello singtel can... Save me all the trouble...

Anyway, after making so many calls on the public phone, (my phone died) i went to compasspoint to see if anything can be done. I tried to call first, wasted 60 cents on number 100 but hello singtel dun haf a direct line. Oh, i have to mention this, i travelled there mainly becoz my aunty said that she refused to help me get my sim card becoz she was too busy. Okay, when i'm at the shop, i finally convinced the supervisor to give me my sim card. I called my aunty to tell her to standby when singtel calls her for verification. She told me: "I got your sim card already~ I bluff u one..." I'm like WTF?????

Feeling so agitated and all, i went back to hello singtel to thank them and went to my aunty's place.. All this was done while doing last min shopping... For presents...

I bought everyone presents and i only got back 2. An exchange gift, and a muffin made by my sis... While i spent so much time and effort, choosing the right gift for everyone... Arrgh~ But Christmas is the joy of giving... So i gave...

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

No comments: