Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So HAPPY!!!

Today is the happiest day of my life since dunno when lor~! Thanks Dear!!

Adrian brought me to bishan GV to watch movies! Actually, i met him there lah~ but nvm bout that!! Anyway, anyway... I was late today! By about 15 min... He wasn't angry for once... Hee! We watched Ghost Rider and Music and Lyrics... Back to back with about 20 min interval~

Ghost Rider is actually quite nice... I liked it... There were some humour in it too~ Haha~ Music and Lyrics started out quite boring... Was so scared adrian will be unhappy with me for choose that show~ But its very very farny!! Laugh and laugh~ "Pop goes my hearrrrt..." Haha!!
We had popcorn and cheesy hotdogs... Sheryl's favourite lor~ Haha!! After which we went to buy dinner and head on home~

Had a good time today~ Love his new look~ Short hair and bermudas suits him very well... Unfortunately, he hates to take photographs... Nvm... Will slowly influence him once i get my digi cam~ Hee~!

I managed to force a shot with him wif my phone camera... Here it is! Phone takes shots with such lousy quality~ I wan digi cam!!


So FUN!!! We shld do this more often!

No comments: