Friday, March 02, 2007

Piano + Rollerblading

Went for another piano lesson today. This will be my 9th Lesson since i started... Improved so so much! Hahahaa! Not that bad now... But still a long way to Grade 1 even. Saw the grading syllabus today and was quite stressed.. Alot of components involved and i'm not so confident already... But my fren say that i should be ready for Grade 2 beginning next year...

Supposed to go rollerblading today... brought all my stuffs to my fren's place but it was cancelled at the last min due to lack of ppl... They only posted the notice on the forums at 2.15pm. We were supposed to meet at 3pm... Imagine me going without calling the ppl in charge... I'll probably be on my way there and stupidly waiting for ppl to turn up... Luckily i did msg and call them to find out about the cancellation... Arrgh~

So i stayed at my fren's place while they have their group discussion on some assignment... I'm so envious at their progress... Why am i not in their class? It would have been so fun! Me contributed some ideas to them and helped out here and there... Was so hoping that the project was mine to begin with... But... Its NOT...

My group however wanted to do something fast and easy and interesting... How is it possible?? Fast and Easy does go together... But not with interesting... Interesting goes with hardwork, which the group seems unwilling to put in... So how? 40% gone lor~ Thats how...

Now i'm just hoping that my individual portfolio will somehow help pull my grades up...
So... Today, i'll have to piah like mad to complete it before submission on Tues!

Jiayou Ba!

No comments: