Monday, March 19, 2007

Addidas Contest!

I was helping out with the Addidas Event~ About 20 of us at Jalan Besar Stadium, together with S-league players and coaches and aspiring football players participating in this event... To keep the long story short, here are some pictures!


Me and Clarice at station D for the predators... Seems to be alot of birds around...

Mr Lionel Lewis had to bend down jus to match my height...

Mr Lim Dong Hai... In case you didn't notice, i'm tip-toeing... So tall ar!

Mr Mustafic Fahrudin and my fren Shy...

Mr Goh and Clarice... He is kinda funny in person...

I learnt quite a bit about soccer from Mr Goh... How to flip the ball up in the air easily... I'm still practicing~! Heee~

There are many soccer players but i kinda do not have the guts to approach them all! Hahah~ Come to think about it, i hope to help this coming sunday too... den i can take photos with them all!! Hee~ I hope shy would bring his camera again...

GO! Soccer Module!

No comments: