Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So Dead... (Updates)

After badminton singles finals today... I felt a sense of achievement for organising such a great event with my frens! But i was very disappointed with my performance today... Ranked 4th out of 8 gals... Dunno wat happened to me mentally and emotionally... Guess i wasn't able to handle competition~ I can play when its friendly... But not when i'm under pressure.. So i'm damn SAD... my right arm felt quite wierd too... tink i overstressed it... but that is jus a small part of my failure i tink... Anyway, doubles competition coming up next... Wonder who will i pair with... Hahaa!

Other den badminton... I have ALS research paper that needs to be done by coming Tuesday! And i have a Ex.Physio test on Monday... That is y i said i'm SO dead... Coz i haven exactly started on my research paper at all~ Was concentrating on my ICT project (which i will elaborate more next)... But i had to admit that its purely my laziness that got me into this trouble... I have been slacking when i can actually study!! So... My bad...

ICT... Hiaz... Due to miscommunication, we submitted our lesson plan late by 1hour... Which was irritating coz there was a penalty for late submission! Stupidly threw away some marks... Anyway, the presentation did not go too badly... It was quite alright... Many interesting projects... Haha! I hope i can secure at least a B+ for that module.. After all i really put in alot of effort into this module... All the editing... finetuning... Can die ar! Hahaha~~

Ok, enough updates for now... Better start studying while i'm still awake! Hahahaa~

Gambatte!! You can do it!!

No comments: