Sunday, March 11, 2007

I HATE MYSELF!!!

My ntuser.dat got corrupted... so i had to do a few things in order to get my profile back again...
1. Created new user named "aries_pup2"
2. Renamed my original documents and settings folder so that it wun get deleted...
3. Deleted my original profile using my new user account...
4. Transferred all the files to the new account and renamed my profile name as ARies_pup.
5. Configured and changed my desktop stuffs to look exactly like my original one...

At this point i'm very very happy already... But i saw something that wasn't quite pleasing... That is some of the programs had the "aries_pup2" as the name of the user... I'm ARies_pup... Not aries_pup2... So i stupidly redid the above steps without step 2... GUESS WAT?? Everything that is related to windows settings is GONE!!! That means my internet favourite list is GONE!!! I'm so angry with myself... If i had jus stopped myself from doing such a thing... I'm so irritated man~ So So So irritated... All the resources... Everything... Is gone... Arrrrgh!!

STUPID ITCHY PERFECTIONIST FINGERS!!!!! HATE YOU!!!

No comments: