Sunday, March 18, 2007

Events that comes with free gifts...

We were given a set of clothes as tokens for helping out in an event... That includes shoes too... But unfortunately, they do not have stock for my size... So they ended up giving me a GREEN canvas shoe... Does converse type... But my attire is like football-ish and sporty, with cap and all... Can u imagine how wierd will i look in that shoe?? I feel quite sad becoz althou its free, they should have the courtesy to inform us that they do not have size and will be giving me a canvas shoe... I'll accept it of coz, but at least i'm mentally prepared... I may even go BUY another pair of court shoes or something... At least i dun look WIERD... Hiaz... What to do? My size hard to find ma...

BEst thing, i told someone bout it and all she replied was... "Its only for this event wat..." Of coz she can say that easily... She is not the one wearing it.... Bleah!

Hiazor...

No comments: