Saturday, March 03, 2007

Rollerblading

Went to ECP today to rollerblade with Charles and his frens... They were like 30min late so i tried on the sizes of the hockey blades while waiting... I found out that i'm wearing size 4! Junior Size~! So small~ Hockey Skates are sooooo Stiff... Hahaha!

I fell today! Actually wun fall de... They guy in front fell and to avoid clashing into him, i literally flew onto the grass patch and rolled a distance... Not exactly grass patch lo~ Hahah! Got branches, mud, stones... and i almost hit the lamp post too! So drama... But yeah, thats wat happened...

So now i have bruises on both my knees as well as on my left shoulder where the deltoid muscles is... Luckily i was wearing my wrist guards or my palms would have suffered cuts... Coz my wrist broke my fall somewhat... Washed up at the Sailing Club and continued skating...

We went mac to enjoy some icecream and milkshake and we saw adrian there!! Not my bf adrian but the local actor adrian pang... He was there with his ang mo wife and kids... The kids look so adorable and adrian pang is so tall~

We went bowling after that. I would say i'm quite proud of myself... I bowled like maybe 6 strikes in 3 games! out of which 2 was double strikes! Average score was about 90+ so i'm quite happy... Hahaha! They guys had a bet on the games between themselves... Losers will have to do pushups according to the difference in scores. Charles had to do 150 push ups lor!! Luckily 1 one-hand push up equals to 5 push ups... So he did quite a few to make up the numbers... I tink its a guy thing becoz i dun quite understand why are they doing that~ Hahahaa! Somemore at a void deck! How embarrassing... Ppl muz haf tote we are mad!

I feel kinda sad for my aunty becoz she really wan me and my sis to go over to her place today becoz my uncle is not in singapore... But she dun understand that its very far... And i really have to finish up my assignment before submission on tuesday... I can bring my laptop... But its so troublesome... Raining somemore? If i had a car, it would have been a different case~

Home sweet home...

No comments: