Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wierd Dream...

Characters: Adrian, Gerard Marc, Benson, Me and some other girls and guys that i dunno...
Settings: Hmm... Its kinda vague, but i tink its in Holland Village...

Here Goes:
Gerard, Marc, Benson, Adrian and me were just standing around near the road... Benson and Gerard were smoking, Marc and Adrian talking.... I tink i just arrived, and was talking to Benson and Gerard for a while before walking over to Adrian to nudge him for fun...

I smelt cigarette smoke around him so i searched for the source... The smoke was coming from a half smoked cigarette between his index and middle finger... He tried to hide it from me... Desperately it seemed... But i found it... I was so so disappointed dat i started crying...

I looked at him at told him "its over... its all over..." I turned around and ran... I wanted to jump onto the bus 174, but i realised its the wrong direction... I sat down at the bus stop to rest... But Adrian was right behind me... He kept apologizing and kept saying that he wants me to go over to his place...

I ignored him and ran towards the overhead bridge...

(The funny part coming up already)

The overhead bridge is very narrow and only has railings on one side... Which means i can easily fall over from the other side... But i still climb over... Pressing myself as close to the railing as possible...

(Suprisingly, Adrian is out of the picture already~)

After reaching the other side, i ran down the stairs and suddenly i'm in some competition... i have to stomach crawl under some wire mesh filled with cobwebs and caterpillars... Ewww...

Den some commentator announce my time and i quickly went to the toilet to wash the gross stuffs out of my hair... When i came out, i was told that my time was beaten so i did not win... i didn't quite care and i walked to a group of guys and gals... "Time to exchange numbers!" i shouted to them... I tink those are some "friends" that i supposedly have met during the "competition"...

Hahaa~ And i woke up after dat... So that was my dream... Weird huh?

Dreams = Reality?

No comments: