Friday, November 25, 2005

Delayed Pay, No Bonus, Bills and more Bills...

I just asked my ex-colleague about the delay of my december pay, he said i'll probably get it on my last day of work... althou its delayed by 15 days, its still not that bad... initially i tote i have to wait till mid or end january~!

Well, i just have to depend of watever amount thats left in my bank... still muz minus $300, thanks to the blood suckers from dbs~ arrgh~! I still have $993.40 to pay~ a bit more onli~ tahan~!

Hiaz... My BONUS ar~! i hope the government announce that the bonus this yr not alot~ so i dun feel the pinch~ i waited 1 YEAR for this... yet i'm NOT getting any~ arrrrrrrgh~!

Bonus Fly Tiao Le~ :(

1 comment:

wingéd densetsu said...

aiyah...they will ALWEZ be blood suckers...the other time they were quick to cut $20.00 from my account cos i "bank overdraft" =_=; actually that stupid university application go cut $10 from my account, so i got minus $3 in my account or something. Then the bank sent me a letter asking me to top up before a certain date, which i did. and they still cut. so i called up to comprain. took 1 week to get my money back ~_~