Saturday, November 26, 2005

Blog at Home... After so Long...

I was so SHOCKED when i log into bloggers today... First time blogging from home~ The whole page are in Chinese... i was like so -_-!!! Hahaa~ Well... i manage to find the language settings... So everything is back to normal...

I'm goin to Plaza Singapura soon... go and return the stupid cable tv box and pay up the outstanding amount of $89... Hiaz... Broke liao le lah~

Adrian dunno y not feeling well... He has been like that since last wk... I tink its the air in my area... Quite stale ba~ Or food poisoning?? I hope not thou~ but there is a possibility since his symptoms are fever, vomiting and diarrhea... the 3 main symptoms of food poisoning lor~ Hiaz... So probably he will be staying at home while i go do all my stuffs... He need all the rest he can get i guess...

Hahaa~ I'm very considerate liao lor~ Hiazor...

Food Poisoning...

No comments: