Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Social Reject~

Was talking to a colleague earlier... Talked bout projects, students, ex students and finally bout me leaving...

While talking she mentioned bout organising a farewell dinner jus between the few of us becoz she not sure if the rest is goin to organise for me or not...

Den she revealed that they have been organising gatherings between themselves... excluding me of coz... and she hopes that i understand...

Of coz i understand... i'm simply a social reject dat was tactless and must have stepped on many people's tails... but i'm no longer like that~! when can they understand that?

i'm very disappointed thou... kinda sad... coz she say that sometimes people wan to go out with frenz that they feel comfortable with... am i really that bad? or is it they are simply ashamed to go out with me?

i noe i dun have the looks, the height, the lady-like behaviour... and i can't communicate properly without making mistakes... and i dunno how to dress up or make up and i have the worse hair style without color and all...

but still, am i really that that that bad??

i mean if i am, can't they just tell me straight in the face? at least i noe... and i can apologise... if they dun tell me, den i'll nv noe...

Can somebody just enlighten me?

6 comments:

Nicholas said...

That's rubbish. I think you are fine, don't worry so much. Sometimes ppl just don't get along, that's the way it is. You just haven't meet ppl at work that u get along. It's your first job anyway!

About looks, I think you're fine too. And i know got ppl like u hahahaha. (of course other than Gamer) Cannot say. Anyway, I think you are someone who's always so sincere, so what if some ppl dislike u, f*** them.

RosennA said...

thanks alot for ur encouragement~ haha~

like me?? who ar? haha~

wingéd densetsu said...

wahh not bad hor...someone got lots of secret admirer ;P

I think cos they've spend more time together than with you, maybe thats why they feel more comfortable with each other...

RosennA said...

but they shld still try and get to noe me rather den shun me ma~ hiazor...

RosennA said...

Thanks again for all the encouragements~ Well, i guess i will have to hope for the best at my new working environment~ Hee~

Nicholas... Ppl or SomeONE? There is a difference one leh~ hahaha~

Ah... u are? Hahaa~ Thanks hor~

sharlene said...

aiyo.. rose ah.. this kind of pple at work, its best to shun them too..

at some of the places i work at, there's definitely pple who hate me too.. in fact, i didn't have much fun at my attachment during dmd days..

what i can just advise u is that, dun be as childish as these pple.. u are a fine person and alot of pple do like you.. u dun have to stoop to other pple's level just for them to like u ok?

be strong!! gambatte!!! *hugz*