Wednesday, November 30, 2005

EA Canada~

My Ex-Colleague is in EA Canada now...
He was describing the place and people to me~ i was soooo wowed...

It snowed there last night~ 1st wow...
They have starbucks in their cafeteria~ 2nd wow, althou i dun drink coffee...
They even have their own soccer pitch~ 3rd wow...
The FIFA and NBA teams are there and they have no airs and are very friendly~ 4th wow, the culture difference is so great...
The time difference is 16 hours~ Not really a wow but still... Hahahaa~!

I told my friend to get the latest FIFA and NBA titles and get the people there to sign on it~ den can sell to hardcore or avid gamers and high high price~! hahahaa~!

People of Caliber... Wow...

1 comment:

sharlene said...

hmm.. dunno if canada's as nice as that.. my mum came baq from canada just 2 mths back, and she was super bored there.. haha..

its like pple always say aust so nice so nice.. but i go there, so boring.. :P

singapore's still the best.. hehe