Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What Have I Been Blogging?

I was surfing thru other blogs these days... lookin at other blogs made me feel so demoralised.... what i have been blogging has no content at all... haha~ its just my complains and more complains...

Anyway, i'll be tendering my resignation letter on the 28/11/05 and my last day of work will be 31/12/05. Because of that, my 13th month bonus is eaten up even thou i will be working for 1 FULL year... Not onli dat, my dec pay will also be delayed... In other words, for Dec, i'll be TOTALLY broke...

Not forgetting to thank my sister for overspending... Beka, u better pay me back ar~!

If you are wondering y the heck am i resigning, i'm actually goin over to MOE to teach as an untrained Primary School Teacher, starting 03/01/06. And if nothing goes wrong for the next 6 months, i'll be enrolled into NIE where i'll be studying for another Diploma...

What am i teaching?? Currently, i'm a "All-Also-Muz-Teach" teacher... So almost all the subjects except chinese... But i'm appealing to be a full-fledge PE teacher... Hope it will be approved...

What bout design? Well... i'm kinda tired of it liao~ maybe after a while i may take up freelance jobs... but in the meantime, design is thrown into the drawers and locked up...

6 Days to Tender...

No comments: