Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Stupid Advertising Company...

An advertising company called me just now... Something about lucky draw coupon that i have filled quite some time back, and i got myself a consolation prize...

$180 sentosa voucher.
$150 spa voucher.

All i have to do is to turn up at Delphi Orchard after work tomorrow and give them 1 hour of my time for them to introduce their tour package to me...

After which they confirmed my phone number, my age and finally my name... except its not my name... somebody filled up that coupon with my phone number... Hahaa... The lady was so shocked that she said she will check it out and call me back... my bet was that she wun be calling me back at all~ even if she does, i doubt i'll be goin to waste my time there...

I'm fuming as i'm typing this... i was downloading an anime episode and its near completion... But while its "copying" to the desktop, i accidentally pressed the spacebar which in turn cancelled the action... so my download hanged... hiaz... i spent like 7 hours trying to download it lor~ Arrgh~!

Going... Going... Gone...

No comments: