Friday, November 21, 2008

Whats a holiday without money...

I failed... my TP... thats wierd becoz its due to an immediate failure... i dropped off the plank~ They gave me the best bike, and i was happy with it... until now i have no idea what happened... i was so sure i'm gonna nail this one~! Anyway i had to extend the course, renew the PDL, book a revision before i can book my TP... nearest TP date is 29th Jan... Thats like super duper far away from now... Its a school day... AND its the Chinese New Year week!! All the testers will be upset that they had to do this shit and so i think they will fail us even if we dun fail ourselves! Arrgh~

As for money... I need money!!! I wanna go for holiday... But i'll need money for that... Jus loan 3k to my dad... that's like my one sem's stipend + $500~! All gone and most prob not coming back... But what to do? A daughter has to do wat she has to do~ Hiaz...

Dun ask me to give tuition... I wun... Its kinda like a principle... U can say that i'm not up to it or something... But i just dun wan to... If i really run dry... I'll loan... Take up holiday job... But not tuitioning... Haha!

This holiday... i seriously dunno what to do man~ With the economic downturn and all... I wanna go Chang Rai to check out my father's latest business thingy... But the ticket is so expensive... And if i'm going, i would wan Nik to go wif me, as well as beka and andy~ BUT... thats a big unsure thingy now... As for the kelong trip, i tink we are going for sure... dun wanna miss this whole fishing season~

Happy Holidays...

No comments: