Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holidays!!!

Yeah Rite!! Holidays has not started for me due to several reasons...

(1) TP... TML~! Today spent almost 5 hours at SSDC to practice... Hopefully its enough for me to pass tml~

(2) The next 1 or 2 weeks, i hope to clear my comm's finance stuffs asap... So that i can really "enjoy" my holidays... Haha!

(3) My dad may be coming back to seek treatment, so i'll be busy settling his admin stuffs too...

Oh! and my mom suddenly send me a wierd sms...

"Hi, how r u, everything o.k?? How u n rebacca , pls call me if anyjhing happan , i'll alway be at both side. Mom love u....."

This is weird mainly becoz she doesn't sms on her own accord... and she doesn't "express" herself... what's up wif the "love u" stuffs... *shiver* Dunno lah~ i jus replied her with "all ok" and thats it... see how it goes lor~

Wierd stuffs keeps happening~!

No comments: