Thursday, November 13, 2008

Exams... ONE more!!!

Woohoo!! One more paper to go~! Sport psych paper was GOOD... I started memorising the notes i have prepared one day before, and i vomited everything out on the day itself!! BLEARGH!!! But it was a good paper, kinda make me feel happy that we had that lecturer, even thou i had a hard time understanding him~! Hahaa!!

As for today's paper? It was the crappiest and smokiest (does this word even exist?) paper i have EVER done!! There was so much smoke that i couldn't see past the table in front of me!! Hahahaa!! I'm exaggerating! How smart!! Okay, thats REALLY lame... I'm just happy that this module is OFFICIALLY over~ Yay!! I still can't believe that we actually had an exam on multiculturism!! Arrgh~! I'll be luckly to score a B... If i get a C.. I can only blame myself... AND WHOEVER DECIDED TO MAKE IT EXAMINABLE!!! ARRGH~!!!

*Splash some water to cool myself down*

So i'm resting, relaxing today... After realising that Insurance Claim stuffs is a HORRIBLE process to know about... That aside, Nik decided that we will be watching Friends all over again, from season 1, episode 1~ HAHA! I haven exactly watched Friends properly, so its good!!

To my dear worry... Bye Bye! See ya tml~!

No comments: