Thursday, November 06, 2008

Relax before Mugging...

Today was my math test, and i tink i was over confident, thus reading the last question wrongly... supposed to find volume, i went to find total suface area... After that i had bout 5 min to spare, i checked my answers and found them satisfying... But lesson learnt, i muz check both the answers AND the questions!!! Arrgh~ Anyway, that was 6 marks... Out of "i-dunno-how-many" marks... Hahaha!! Anyway, this module seems promising... Shld be enough to cover for my potential C grade for another module...

Okay, to relax a little, was supposed to hang out wif nik a little after his work... But his work ended near to 12am... So i hung out wif a bunch of friends in school instead... Didn't know that there was a little "pub" thingy in school... The price there quite reasonable... Played Foosball (is that how its spelt?), Ladies VS Men~! And guess wat, us Ladies... Won BOTH games!! Woo Hoo~ Hahaha!! And thats without Sam shrieking~ Hee~

Wanted to play pool and darts, but they were occupied already~ Anyway, it was cool to jus sit around and hang out once in a while... I drank snapple while the rest drank Asahi... Dunno why, but i dun really appreciate the taste of liquor or beer anymore~ Haha!

We should do this more often!! It was really fun~!!

After that, nik and me went msia to have supper... The nasi kampung wasn't as good as before... Haha! The usual place became a pit-stop for taxi... Actually, its more of a taxi stand lah~ Haha!! The guy at the makan place still remembers us, even thou it was quite some time since we went there~ The best part? He actually pulled up additional chairs for us becoz he thought beka and andy will be coming too~ Haha!

Btw, i initially thought that nik and me are having some problems, because he is starting to feel a little distant... Walking ahead in the morning, kinda like ignoring me a little, showing no emotions sometime... I asked him why, but he said that there was no problem... Really wanted to spend some time wif him today, but he was really busy... Got a little emo after that...Luckily my friends were still in school, which explains why i was doing all those stuffs above... Now i know that we are okay, maybe stress from work? I'll leave it to him to "open up" to me ba~ :)

Exams are my immediate concerns!!

No comments: