Monday, November 24, 2008

Nike Vapor = Jogging~!

Yesterday Nik bought this Nike Vapor earphones for me and this sparked my jogging frenzy (not sure if i used the word correctly thou). Anyway, after charging my Zen X-Fi, I strapped it onto my arm band and connected this earphones... It took quite sometime to put on the earphones, but once its on, its really comfortable! The short cord length minimized tangles especially when its connected to my armband~ While jogging, there was no hassle with the cords, or the earphones! It stayed where it should be... And the best part? I can wear my specs and still this earphones gave no problem at all~! How wonderful is that? This will most prob be my jogging companion for a long time~ Hee!


I started at Yewtee MRT, and jogged towards Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange where i bought a bottled mineral water... From there, i continued on the park connector towards Little Guilin at Bukit Gombak... But i never made it there... I got LOST... I lost the park connector at a road junction near Sunshine Place and i ended up at this weird MRT tunnel... Afraid that i'll be even more lost, i decided to head back... I jogged along a little neighbourhood park and reached South View LRT... From there, i basically followed the MRT track all the way back to Yewtee... Haha!! If i really jogged the route that i think i did, i would have jogged 6.4km!! (Plus minus 0.5km ba)

What a journey!! I'm gonna do some research and the next time, i'll reach Little Guilin!!! Hahahaa!!! Anyway, tml, blading at ECP, 6pm... If u wanna go, do sms me or Eileen k?

Aching liao!

No comments: