Thursday, November 06, 2008

Car Accident...

Anyway, while i was taking my test this morning, my phone rang about 5 times! 3 from my dad, 1 from my sis, and 1 from my uncle... I couldn't answer my call, so i received 2 sms instead... Judging from the way my phone was vibrating so much in my pockets, i knew something was wrong... I couldn't really concentrate on the paper and kept thinking bout what may have happened...

After the paper, i rushed outside and call my dad up and guess wat? He got into a car accident... According to him, he was driving a car along the road in Thailand, Chang Rai (dunno how to spell it lah)... It was raining, and he was turning along a bend... The car flipped and overturned, and fell off the cliff... Luckily, the car stopped rolling downwards halfway down, and he was rescued and sent to the hospital there... (or did he climb out?)

He suffers from broken (or fractured?) shoulder bone (or was it shoulder blade?) and bruises at several parts of his body... I couldn't get the facts clear, because he also dunno wat the doctor was saying... The main thing is, he lucky to be alive after what happened....

So please, drive carefully if you are going for a driving trip, especially in msia where the roads are windy and full of holes at several areas... In singapore too! Anyway, take care, keep to the speed limit, and we'll all be safe....

Scary...

No comments: