Tuesday, June 03, 2008

2 days of FUN~!

Finally~! Fun~!

We watch Indiana Jones 4 on sunday, followed by dinner... Nothing much, but its the start of a real holiday~!

Yesterday (monday), we went bowling at bout 3pm, played 3 games each~! Nik improved alot even thou he was not using the actual bowling technique~ As for me? I could have done better! Haha! Imagine, for 10 frames, i bowled 9 pins each, and spared only once... Therefore my score is 99 for the last game. We saw ashton too~! my cousin. he was also there to practice for his nationals tournament...

After bowling, we went Lot 1 to eat pepper rice and play in the arcade. we spent almost 20 plus together... playing initial D, guitar freaks and some primal hunting game~! Nik suck at the hunting game! Haha!

After all that, we went to pasar malam to buy the frame for his jigsaw puzzle. The size was a bit off... but nik say, jus buy first lor~ If wrong can buy another jigsaw for that... I dun wan to do pasar malam jigsaw! Not nice de~ Feeling quite sucks... Haha!

Finally went back to rest~ Watched a bit of Lao Po Da Ren den slp liao~! The show is quite funny and it has all the problems that a couple would face during a marriage... I'm wondering if me and nik will face those problems in the future? After all, this is still our honeymoon period...

Website!!! OMG... No time liao~!

No comments: