Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've run out of titles for my entry~!

Seriously, i dunno wat to name this entry... but its going to be another boring entry about my activities today (monday), it seems like i always blog one "day" later and i'm jus too lazy to backdate~!

Today started out with buying breakfast for my dearest and his mom. After eating together, we slacked a little before preparing to go school. In the end, the trip to school for "work" was kinda wasted. For the commitee, i was supposed to settle 1 claim and collect 3 stuffs. but i was onli ablt to collect some receipts from our president. So i was kinda irritated with the outcome.

But all was not lost. While waiting between tasks, nik and i played table tennis! We started out keeping score, table tennis style... Nik won, 7-3 matches... Then we jus fooled around, playing for fun and we ended playing by the table tennis scoring system. And nik won again... 3-2... So sad... But he played really well~ He can curve the ball and all~ Difficult to keep up if he really played seriously~! Hahaha!! Time to play badminton or tennis, at least i dun haf to lose so badly~! Hee!

After tennis and settling school stuffs, we went to canteen A to snack a little before going to my hall to pick up stuffs... We saw Sarah there, having lunch after a swim in school~! She couldn't recognise me until i was right in front of her. She said she saw me and nik coming in, (a couple wearing couple tees...) but she didn't realise its me~ Haha! Food was cheap and good there.

After collecting my stuffs from hall, we went to watch Narnia... Not bad~! But very long~ Almost 2.5 hours... And we caught the last train both at boonlay mrt and jurong east mrt... PHEW... Saved $15 by walking quickly~! Haha!!

Anyway, supper was left over curry chicken, which still taste good btw~! I think i'll gain so much weight during this holiday lor~! Hahahaa!! Okay, better get some slp coz i need to finish up the website tml... Oh yea, i spent all the money that i have earned so far... I'm so dead. Better change my horrible spending habits soon~!

Watalongentry... (wat.a.long.entry)

No comments: