Saturday, June 28, 2008

Observations... Reflections...

Finally... Weekends... Late nights... Waking up late...
It has been a week of tired mornings... Quite early nights... Long days...

My "induction" wif the P was 3 FULL hours! Talking about the history of the school, the culture, their approach and all... Tiring... I saw the number of slides he wanted to go thru and i almost fainted... It was a thick pile and he spent almost 20 min on each slide! Torture...

Obeservation can be quite fun at times... But mostly tiring... PE classes were quite alright, different classes everytime, different behaviours, different responds... But classroom lessons? Yawnzz... I'm tired just thinking about it... I've been assigned to the best class in that level... And their level of intelligence is quite spectacular. The first observation was an eye opener! Most of the answers were correct, the kids looked interested to learn, and most importantly, AWAKE... But the 2nd and 3rd lessons onwards, it became BORING... Simply becoz there was nothing much to observe about. The lessons were going smoothly, answers were almost perfect, didn't have much discipline problems... Yawnz... Its a perfect class to teach, but not a perfect class to observe... If you know wat i mean...

Now that the week is over... I should be enjoying myself~! But at the back of my head.. There is this "reflection journal" that is haunting me! Its 78 pages long! Looking thru the pages, many of it just doesn't make sense! Some wierd language that i can't understand~! I'm jus gonna smoke my way thru i guess...

I will be teaching 1 class next week~! OMG... Lesson Plans and all... Wonder how will it be like~! Hopefully it will be fun but yet does not upset their napfa trainings...

Ooohh.. NAPFA...

No comments: