Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Fried Rice and the Taste of Success~

My fried rice was a SUCCESS! I cooked yesterday and Nik ate 2 bowls~! This fried rice is not the usual one u find at the Zhi Char~ But its the soya sauce fried rice with taiwan sausage and egg! Haha~ So happy lor~ But i burnt my wrist... Now got this dark brown patch... So ugly~! Hope it goes off soon~! Anyway, seeing nik eating the food i cooked.. What can i say~ Happy lor!

The rest of yesterday was spent playing games and doing website! And i jus recieved news today that my "client" also my friend was very happy with the layout and design... So I'm going to start working on the rest of the site now...

Oh, i jus came back from Bike Prac~ And i FINALLY PASSED!!!!! 10 demerit points~ NO immediate failure~! Haha! The next thing i need to really complete is the Riding Theory Test at the end of june~ Once that is done, i can apply for my PDL and go onto the "real road" le~ For now, nothing much i can do for my bike pracs...

Oh ya, one more thing... My results are out already... It wasn't as bad as i tote it would be... but i'm very disappointed with the tennis module... I only scored a B-... That really sucked as my GPA is kinda pulled down by that grade... And its my FIRST B minus lor~ Arrgh~ Well, wat can i say, i suck at tennis... Other den that, it wasn't all that bad...

Alright, Back to Work!! Aiming to finish the website by 6th june~!

Gambatte!

No comments: