Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dance and Bike... Same Day... Long Day...

After school on thursday, i rushed down to raffles place for my weekly dance practice... It was FUN... but jus information overload... The choreo was kicking in like a train passing by a station... Super fast! I doubt i can remember all of it when we return next week... I shall try to transfer the videos that i recorded and post it up somewhere soon... But you can view the vids at our dance blog anyway~! Haha!

After dance, i totally flew down to SSDC for my RTT, Riding theory test... I took one hour of practice, followed by another hour of revision... Guess wat? I aced it~! Hahaha! I PASSED~! WOOTS! Now that this is done, i can move on to the other lessons already~! Hopefully i can complete them soon~!

Nik will be starting work on 1st July~! He got his confirmation email also on thursday~! 3D Game Artist~! Sounds so cool rite? Haha~! His target now is to get a car in 6 months... But this means i wun be able to get my bike... Actually he didn't like the idea of me getting a bike anyway... See how it goes... Still a long way to go... 6 months... Hahaha!

Vroom Vroom...

No comments: