Sunday, June 01, 2008

Wakeboarding... + Pasta~!

I asked nik if he wanna join me and my friends for wakeboarding... he said he wanna go wif me onli... 2 of us onli... but 2 ppl go wakeboarding can be quite sianz de! coz when i'm in the water, he is on the boat... and when he is in the water, i'm on the boat... not fun at all~!

anyway, next weekend i'm going wakeboarding with charles, wanzhen and a friend~ if u wanna join us, jus drop me a msg ba~!

Today, i woke up earlier to cook pasta for nik~! I tink it tasted quite nice~! maybe a little salty, becoz i couldn't find sugar~! But it is still tasty. I finished mine very quickly~ But nik? He took so long to finish eating. So sad. He looked like he was tortured to finish the food~! Think i'm not going to cook ever again~! :(

Wasted my sister's bf dun eat sausage, if not i'll ask them to come over to pick up the pasta from me. At least i know my sis will enjoy the food i cooked~! Its nice lor! Arrgh~!

To Cook or Not to Cook~!

No comments: