Sunday, November 11, 2007

Two parties in a row~

Yesterday was our class bbq... finally something that is done in a class... only 2 didn't make it out of 15 of us... One down with fever, the other one was out with his gf... It was quite fun! We celebrated our classmates birthday together with the bbq~ And 4 ppl got dunked into the pool~ The best part? None of them were the birthday boys~ hahahaa!!

Today, (aka 10 nov, coz i just came back) was an advance celebration for rachel's birthday~ It was again... FUN! I enjoyed myself there! With faizal being there, of coz there will be alot of singing! So we sang along to the electronic and acoustic guitar, piano and even percussion on the electone... Vanessa was exceptionally good on the "drums" and can play very well together with faizal~ Hee~

Here's a pic from the party~ My eyes are closed as usual.. Haha!


But somehow it had to end with disappointment~ I wanted to like enjoy a little more before i start mugging for my exams... So i wanted to watch the gameplan at amk hub... Althou adrian was quite unwilling, but he agreed.. When i confirmed again, he said he really have alot of things to do... So our plans were cancelled just like that...

Sometimes i really wonder if there was really so many things to do... Or is he just trying to avoid spending time with me... Or is he seeing someone outside? Although i know and trust that he wun do that... But all the late nights, phone calls that sounded like a girl on the other end and all the promises that he was not able to keep... Makes me think otherwise... I was forced to become suspicious but there is nothing i can do... Hiaz...

Anyway, I'm still happy that the two parties happened and i'm glad that i enjoyed myself~ We oughta do more of this~

Happy but Sad... What Irony~

No comments: