Sunday, November 25, 2007

Life is So Unfair...

Reuben was my classmate from Nanyang Polytechnic 2001 Intake... We studied together in Digitial Media Design... and Specialized in Games Design... He was a fun person to be with... Very talented in music and simply love Mugen... He was in NYP's dragon boat team already then...

I remember working with him in a project that never got completed... A few of us came together to conceptualize a versus fighting game... We sketched our characters, modelled, textured and finally rendered out to put into the game engine... We saw our characters move, jump and even fight a little... But we didn't finish the whole game in the end...

Remember once, me and adrian went to his place, to play games i think... He played some arrangements of game music for us to hear while we are there... I'm learning piano because of him... I felt so inspired by him, picking up piano on his own and playing so beautifully...

He was such a freak when it came to body building... He had all the formula mixes to help him build muscles and all... And his body? Fantastic of course... He was crowned Mr Singapore in 2006!

But all of that's gone... And i still can't believe its gone... Reuben, you have been a great friend and i'm thankful that i met you. It's and honour to be your friend. I'll always remember you...

Reuben, May you rest in Peace.


I couldn't find any pictures so i had to use some from his facebook...

Here are some links about him.
http://reubenkee.com/ (Reuben's Website)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReubenKee (Reuben's Videos)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661866006 (Reuben's FaceBook)

What happened to him made me realised how lucky I am despite all the problems i am facing... I realised that life is very short... Please enjoy your life to the fullest... Tell everyone that you love them... Treasure their existence and appreciate them... Before its too late...

Life is so unpredictable...

No comments: