Thursday, November 22, 2007

I GIVE UP!

For the first time in my life as a student, I gave up studying for an exam...

I realised that i started too late, thanks to slacking... And there was simply too much information to cramp in so little time...

Although i think i read through that i should not have negative thoughts, i feel that i should vent my anger 3 hours prior to my exam paper.

I'm quite stressed, thanks to the uncertainty of the format of the exam paper. Is it 2 to 3 compulsory questions? Or 3 choose 2? It makes a big difference as the latter would mean i can try and spot topics to study for. But no... I have no clue what to expect...

Anyway, I gave up studying already... I know means I know... Don't know means don't know... Dun wan to destroy more brain cells already... I just going to declare that i only studied 3 out of the 6 chapters required to study... So if the questions are compulsory, i'll lose 50% of Section B just like that...

As for Section A, I can say that i only studied 60 -70%... So I can only cross my fingers and hope for a B grade... If i can't get it, i'll survive with a C... then blame myself for the rest of my life... Then i'll be proud of the C becoz it will be my first ever in NIE so far... In fact, i tink it will be my only C in my major exam grades...

What a way to break my record huh... Well, serves me right... I'm just going to take a quick nap now and hope that i can still remember some stuffs when i wake up...

"C" (see) Lah! Never Study early...

No comments: