Thursday, November 15, 2007

3 Checkpoints Before the big H!

H for Holidays!!!
But before that, I still have 3 more checkpoints... Number Topics, Motor Learning and Control and Fundamental of Sports Psychology, Measurement and Evaluation..

Maths Exam aka Number Topics... And thats TML~!
Although i would say i'm prepared... But i'm really not certain that i'm prepared enough~ I know the concepts pretty well... The theorems and all... But its my carelessness that i'm worried about~ Even if i have the time to check my work, i'll still overlook my mistakes sometimes... Sometimes the mistakes are VERY SILLY~! I have been doing that during my class test... And i'm losing precious marks for my mistakes... Hopefully i'll have enough time to check my work again and again...

Alrighty~ Better slp now... At least i know that i'll be watching Game Plan to relax a little after the exam!

First Checkpoint... Maths...

No comments: