Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No excuses...

My last paper is in 5.5 hours time... And i'm still unprepared... I tink i'm onli like 40% done?

Truthfully, the dragonboat incident has affected me so much that i can't seem to put anything into my head... But it will not be an excuse...

Its my fault that i didn't study since thursday... I finally picked myself up to study yesterday night... but nothing went in... I'm jus so unmotivated to study... Keep thinking that life was so unfair and all... Whenever i heard updates about the incident on the news, i would feel so sad all over again... It was only until Monday morning when i started studying...

But its too late... There is just too much info to squeeze in one day... And i'm on the verge of giving up already... I can only hope that luck will bless me for my test later and hopefully i can get at least a B- or B for my overall grade...

Oh... Reuben's Wake will be from today till thursday afternoon... Yeah...

No excuses... Take it as a Lesson Learnt...

No comments: