Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tml is DA DAY

GESL...
Implementation starts tml...
We were rushing like mad yesterday, trying to get everything done before we go back and rest for the nite... by the time i got home its already nearing 11pm... Sad but true... But we managed to finish all the logistics stuffs...

I'm afraid i stepped on many tails last nite... Come to tink of it, i was quite bossy i tink~ Shit! my old personality is coming back... I dun wan!!! I'll lose all my friends... *Sob... One BIG reason y i dun wan to be a leader at all... I will worry too much and end up being pushy and easily irritated... Can't wait for this thing to be over!

As for today, had to rush out the powerpoint slides for my hydroponics workshop... Finally its done... I feel more relaxed now... Still worrying thou!

TML... 1 More Day...

No comments: