Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Long Awaited Gatherings...

2 Gatherings in 1 day... Hate to split my time up but had no choice~

First one was inline skating with the NTU inline hockey team @ ECP!! We started at about 4pm and ended at bout 6pm... The team was so fast that we made it to one end of ECP and back! The one nearer to the SAF chalet, after bedok jetty! Their stamina... Nothing to say man! Superb! But 4 casualties today... Open wounds, bruises.... Scary... We were going so fast that if we trip, we would literally FLY... The sky turned dark and started drizzling lightly when we were heading back to Mac, and the downpour started once we stepped into Mac. So lucky!! But a few others went to collect their bags from the lockers were caught in the rain... Lucky i didn't go collect my bag first...

Anyway, i wanted to head to my next destination when my monthly cramp kicked in... Plus it was raining heavily... I was supposed to attend a BSc Club gathering at Aloha Loyang... But dun tink i could make it there in 1 piece, so i decided to have my dinner and head home... Hahaa!

So much for a fun day out~ But my cramps had to spoil the fun! Well what to do, i'm a women mah! Hahaa~!

Lets do this Again! Minus the cramps...

No comments: