Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Girls Nite Out (Part 2)

I tink we pretty much decided that every tuesday is our girls nite out... And we manage to pull amanda into our group for today! Hahaa~ Alvin followed along of course~

Me, Eileen and Evon went to International Building... Evon wanted to buy contact lenses~ But the guy there is SOOOOO ego~! Evon wanted to check her eyesight before getting the lenses and the guy ask her to sit down without taking out her contacts... All we did was ask:"dun haf to take out contacts one meh?" Guess what the guy replied... "Wait... Let me do my job..." in a very sarcastic and rude manner lo! Me and Eileen was so pissed that we left the shop~! Evon followed shortly after buyin solution onli~ Arrgh! They jus lost 3 customers for good...

We went to CK Tangs next... I had 80 bucks worth of vouchers to use before the end of Jan~ So i had no choice but to go shopping~ Didn't realise that Tangs is So Small and EX!!! All the branded apparels~! Can kill lor the price~ I saw a very very stylish puma jacket~ Really very nice... but the price very steep! and the size a little too fitting~ I settled for a NIKE Jacket instead and topped up 9 bucks~ This is my first time buying some clothes that is So expensive~ Like Sheryl would say:"Its so way out of my league man!" Hahahaa!!

Next, Korean BBQ at marina south~ Sheryl, Amanda and Alvin joined us there... Eat and Eat onli~ Shiok man~ 12 bucks eat until soooo full and smelly~ Hahaa~ But still fun ba~ we left the place nearing 10.50pm~ Waiting patiently for the bus to appear from the corner~ But kinda sad that i had to travel home on my own... The rest went back Hall together~

So Full and Slpy~

No comments: