Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Emails? *Pause* NOT!!!


Degree Yr1 - My Classmates!


Our Greek God Theme for our Class T-Shirt~ I'm Iris!!! But the New SBS thingy launching on 22nd Jan is also called Iris... I'm so gonna be made fun of man!! Hahaa~

Anyway, an irritating thing happened today... I was carrying our my role as a class rep... sending out emails... forwarding information and such... I started the ball rolling, giving out some names that i feel are definitely up to the job... like what my classmates did when they "Nominated" me as the class rep... i didn't have a choice too... So is that fair? I dun really tink so... But i still accepted it willingly... But what did i get?? Some reply implying that i'm kinda pushy maybe?? These are some small actions that discourages one from putting in more effort in their job... So if i start slacking or anything... please do not start blaming me~

Free Tml.... *Pause* NOT!!!

No comments: