Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!!

Its been an adventurous new year for me~
Waiting patiently for ppl to buy my tickets...
And when someone actually offered to buy them, i didn't switch on my phone~ Stupid eh?
Hahaa~ Anyway, the countdown is over, and the tickets is still with me~
Tink i'll leave it as a souvenior of my first almost successful auction~ Hahaa~!

New year's resolution??
1. To lose at least 5 kg~ i'm 53kg now...
2. To be a better sister.
3. To be a better girlfriend and stop picking fights.
4. To be a better student and study hard and smart.
5. To be a better friend to all my new, current and old friends.
6. To be a better citizen.
7. To Save at least S$600 a month... (i noe i can do it!!)
8. To stop being so forgetful!!

Wonder how many can i fulfill...

Happy 2007!!

No comments: