Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mad Woman on the Loose!

Thats me!

Today was supposed to meet jeremy at Eunos Mrt Bus Stop at 6.45am in order to reach school by 7.45am. (He's driving...) So i woke up at 5.30am and left the house at 6.00am. Was kinda early thou, reached my destination at 6.30am lo~ So i waited for a while... But by 6.45am, jeremy didn't turn up! I called him like 6 to 7 times and he didn't pick up the phone... I started all my wierd thoughts and many scenarios played in my head~

Scenarios like whether jeremy forgot bout me or like he came out but forgot to bring his phone out, or he is going to be on MC... that sort of depressing thoughts.... I even ALMOST accidentally opened the door of the wrong car... The vehicle look very similar to jeremy's car... Den, i chased after another car which again look like him, but its not him... Finally, he called me back~ He OverSlept lo, woke up like at 7.00am... Phew...

I tink i looked like a mad woman at the bus stop... Luckily the ppl there came and went very quickly~ So its not that bad... Hahahaa!!

Well, Jeremy picked me up at 7.20am and we rushed to school~ Perfect chance to practice his gear shifting! Hahaa~ We reached school like 15mins late and they all started playing already~

But dunno wat happened, today i play very badly~ really badly... can't drop and clear properly... EMO man~ Low morale... Hiaz...

ALS! Muz do Work!

No comments: