Friday, April 20, 2007

Still Studying...

Okay, i finally got myself up to study... Did a little reading thru... Realise i'm not absorbing at all~ I realised that my bad habit is kicking in... I have to understand everything if not i can't get myself to study... Guess i hate to know when i dun understand~ Hahaha~

Anyway, i drew up a study plan for the next 6 days. I hope there is enough time.

Before today, on wednesday, I met up with Evon to study at woodlands library... We haven even study for 3 hours, evon had a headache and i got tired of studying already... So we went to have an early dinner at the food court and went window shopping. I ended up buying stuffs as usual... After that i waited with evon for danny to come fetch her go eat somemore! But i ended up going with them...

We watch TV at a Kopitiam while waiting for their friends to come. The show is old but still funny! Acted by andy lau. When their friends finally arrived, we ordered what we went there specially to eat. Tian Ji~ Very Nice!!! Next time muz go there again~

After dat we went to their friends house. Their dogs, Pepper and "Tacy"(duno how to spell) are SOOOO CUTE! small and VERY active! My lips were "attacked by Tacy twice! That doggy can JUMP! After which, Gavin showed me the CNC tiberian wars and how laggy it is... I decided not to buy that game after seeing that...

Gina showed us their couple pictures... (I dunno if thats her name. can't remember le) But yeah~ Very sweet... They are a bunch of friendly ppl~ I jus got to know them today and they are already treating me like their friends already!

When i reached home, Adrian surprised me with the same game i decided not to buy. CNC... He went to buy it... Hahaha! So for the past 2 days, ma and adrian have been playing that~ So yeap, never study~

It is not laggy on my pc... surprisingly lo! the graphics quite nice and AI very advanced... Good game! Ok, I got to get back to studying after Survivor!

Jiayou! Study! A!

No comments: