Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Badminton Module... A sweet Wrap Up...

Yupz... We have officially ended our badminton module... The doubles competition was quite fun too~ I got partnered with Jine. She's cool and good~ Hahaa! We emerged as 2nd in the women's doubles~ Lost to michelle and nuriah~ They are good when they are together... Super Chemistry between them~

Hahahaa! I tink the main reason we lost would be lack of competition and not being able to Chiong for the shuttle. Jine is still recovering from injury and I hurt my knee... Bought a knee guard today but dunno if it actually would help~

We learnt that... When playing in a competition, 4 factors are the key to our success...
1. Technique
2. Tactics
3. Fitness
4. Mental

I lost at the Fitness and Mental part... Sad? But true... Alrighty! Now that this is done, the next modules coming up would be Soccer and Badminton~!

Now i can play!

No comments: