Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Belated Birthday Celebrations

Other then the mini celebration with my classmates, the next two days was another 2 days of celebration for me~ 10th April, my actual birthday was celebrated with a mango cake given by adrian's friend. That was the 2nd cake... No birthday song... Jus blow candles and cut cake... So boring right?



Another celebration was held today, 11th April, with our friends from polytechnic... We reached my friend's shop at about 7pm and did practically nothing except snacking on finger food... Adrian, however, had a great time playing psp virtual tennis on wifi with the other boys...

My Sister came along and asked adrian to meet her outside the shop.. They didn't allow me to see what they are doing... To my SURPRISE... Adrian appeared later with a small little bouquet of flowers... This is the FIRST time he did something so romantic... I was overwhelmed with surprise... Seriously surprised... Hahaa!!



After that, I ordered Pelican Pizza and played a little Xbox 360 while waiting for the food to arrive... When it finally arrived, I immediately attacked the food~ Was sooooo hungry~ Hahah!!

Once the food is done, next comes the cake~ It happened to be the same cake my classmates bought! Haha! I forgot to make a birthday wish this year~ But i guess its okay... A few others help to distribute the cake while making a mess out of it~


On behalf of all our friends and my sis and her bf, I gave adrian his birthday present... We tortured him by making him guess what is his present.. He refuse to guess until benson gave him a very obvious clue... We got him a Nintendo Wii~

I thought the party would be over with adrian setting up his set at the shop to play... But to my surprise, they got me a present too!!! And it happened to be ANOTHER pair of SHOES!! Hahahah! But i wasn't able to bring home the shoes because each side was of a different design... Blur Benson didn't check the goods after paying~ Hahaha!!

While adrian was playing his Wii and the rest playing Dota, I was fiddling with Andy's bike... And i accidentally toppled the bike over with me... Hurting my hand in the process... But luckily nothing happened to the bike and i got to ride the bike at the car park! Hahah~ I know how to shift the gear already lor!!!

Overall, the gathering went quite well and everyone had fun!

No comments: