Friday, April 27, 2007

Exams Finally Over!!!

YEapz... After a LONG LONG Battle with the books, notes and scribbles... Its finally over for this semester... I barely have enough slp for the past 2 days! But it was worth it... Biomech was quite alright, but physio was scary... I realised i didn't noe what to write for some questions and i took alot of time thinking for the answer... Hahaha! But it was alright in the end...

Luckily me and michelle discussed a past year paper over the phone last nite... I tink my bills will rocket this month... But really... Luckily we did that, or maybe i'll really sit in the exam hall and cry ar~

I went to subscribe to mobtv and surprisingly, the streaming is exceptionally fast... Almost didn't have to wait for it to load at all~

Alot of things to do this holidays... But mainly to lose weight, get fit and learn my piano... Heee~

Going to enjoy myself now!

HEEEEEEEE~!

No comments: