Monday, April 09, 2007

Bday Surprise @ NIE

My classmate, Alvin, has the same birthdate as me... down to the year... But we are from different hospital lah~ hahahaa~



Anyway, my classmates celebrated our birthday for us. Its quite sweet becoz the organiser was trying to keep it a hush hush... The "Surprise" thingy and all~ Hahaa~ The birthday card was hand made and its cute! But due to the lack of time, we had no choice but to celebrate at the stairs... Hahahaa~!



Almost the whole class was there... Zijian and Hashim had to rush off for geography lessons... Onli a few of us was wearing our class t-shirt... Design was chosen by Shy... Who was also the one who went shopping for our birthday presents!



They bought me this pair of Asics DS trainer... Now i can find the motivation to go run during the holidays liao! Hahaha~ (My life seems to revolve around DS now... First, Nintendo DS, now Asics DS trainers... Not that i'm complaining~ Heeee!)




Thanks Again Guys and Gals!!! Love you all~

My First Bday in NIE, 3 more to go~!

No comments: