Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Too many leaves, not enough Time...

I'm declaring the days that i'm on leave...

i'll be on leave from 21st Dec 05 (wed) all the way till end of the year liao... still got 3 days to clear... but like no more days to take liao... so jus convert to money lor~ hahaa~!

i'll probably be staying home to save money~ i'm like so broke liao~

But i dun mind goin out to rollerblade... so if anyone wans to join me, do let me noe... Hee...

Currently, i still have quite a couple of tasks outstanding...

2 new gameplay proposals, (just finished 1)
2 more game screens, (just finished 1 too~ but the other one i tink i give up liao~)
gametesting for a mobile game, (this one takes up alot of time lor)

i'm trying to clear as much as possible lor~ shld be ok lor~ den have to start to bring my my stuffs bit by bit... plus have to back up all my work~ haha~ jialat~!

Resignation is so Troublesome...

No comments: