Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Farewell Lunch~

My Colleagues just organized a farewell lunch for me at "naked fish shoppe", in Grassroots near NYP...

Sadly, onli 5 of them made it... others are on leave and have lessons...

I ordered something something catfish~ and i tink i may be allergic to that dish~ either the sauce or the fish... coz shortly after eating, i had diarreoa and followed by itching all over my neck area... i tote it just mosquito bites, so i didn't bother...

But it was itching a little too much and i told my colleague about my mosquito attacks... She pointed out that the spots looks more like rashes to her...

So i went to check and there are spots everywhere... my arms, legs, body, back, neck... these spots looks like mosquito bites... and i'm very prone to them... dats y i initially thought i was bitten badly...

Well... She told me to drink more water... I'm goin to take her advice... So i'm going to buy mineral water now~! Heeee~

Detoxification~!

No comments: