Monday, December 12, 2005

Back From Batam~!

Actually i'm back since yesterday afternoon...

I thought its just a holiday for my aunty's family and us... but it turned out to be a company outing for the company my uncle works at...

So almost all the staffs turned up there... i tink about 200 over ppl in total...

So the usual, there is lots of food... some mini games and prizes... dinner and prize giving ceremony... lucky draw which doesn't include my family... and lots of fun... not forgetting shopping in a limited amount of time...

The food was alright... but didn't get to eat the famous indonesian baksoh and the mee ayam~

Fun includes a bowling tournament, karaoke and jet ski~! was supposed to go for "go kart" but i gave that up for shopping... stupid me~ i noe... My highest score for bowling was 110~! was so happy~ didn't win thou~ And jet ski was around batam~ 30 full minutes of adrenaline rush~ shiok~!

prize giving to those 10 year and 25 year service awards... and lucky draw where every staff is a winner... well... at least all staff except my uncle... coz my uncle is the "biggest" there so not nice if he can get prize also~

shopping... arrrrr.... my aunty was busy bargaining prices for my sister that we ended up wasting so much time... but i managed to buy 2 gifts... 1 for my exchange present, which i still need to top up... another for a gd fren... thats all i can afford for this trip~

So overall, i enjoyed myself alot~ looking forward to my next holiday~ which i dunno when lah... Hahaa~!

Tanoshii~!

No comments: